Ultimate Straight to Volume
Straight to Volume (with or without Classic)
Why train with Ultimate?
The Ultimate training is different. We strive to create passionate lash artists and therefore want you thrive within this craft,
producing flawless stunning lashes, achieving success for both you and your client.
Each Ultimate Educator and their Training Academy will only run the Ultimate Straight to Volume Course with a maximum of 2 STUDENTS PER COURSE. We endorse this way of training to ensure that each student receives 100% attention. This will ensure the best training and support available to you under the guidance of Ultimate Master Lash Educators, to become an excellent eyelash extension technician.
Eyelash Extensions are possibly the most sought after treatment in the beauty industry at the moment and still one of the fastest growing treatments worldwide. So welcome to the next step in your career wether it’s a new one or existing. The Ultimate Straight to Volume course is the next investment to becoming an excellent lash technician and enhances your personal journey. With the help and guidance of our dedicated Ultimate Lash Masters and Educators, your career is on the next step and in a lucrative direction.
What will the course cover?
All our trainers are working lash technicians which gives them an advantage and working knowledge that they love to share with their students. We offer continued support including our ‘Ultimate App’ where you will get access to videos, tips & tricks.
You will be able to;
*Carry out and pass 4 case studies, along with explanation of styling used and why.
*Complete the e-course which will be accessible from our student App.
*Complete styling homework on our styling practice aids.
*Pass your live assessment on a live model this needs to be booked in and passed within 4 months of your course date this needs to be done after completing all of the above requirements. (Please book this once you feel completely ready to, as failing would mean you will need to pay for future assessments)
Light Lunch will be provided on the day.
• The 2 day course is £850 not including Classic or £1000 for Volume and Classic (for private 1-2-1 training please enquire separately for cost)
• Kit is included in the price of the course
• A non-refundable deposit of £200 is required to secure your place on the course, with the £500 due 14 days prior to the day of the course date. This can be paid in instalments up until this date, and the final balance of £150 (or £300 if including Classic) no later than on the morning of the course.
• You will be qualified by Lash Inc and will be able to get insurance by Balens. You will also get 1 years subscription to Lash Inc online magazine
• 10% OFF all Ultimate products
• Exclusive access to the student section of our ultimate student app with step by step videos and photos
• Courses are non-refundable however, if you give 7 days notice you may be able to attend an alternative date but this will be up to our discretion as to whether you can attend another date. If we need to change the date of your course we will give you 7 days notice but if it is due to sickness or unforeseen circumstances we will put you on the next available course. All course are non refundable once you have paid the sub balance 14 days prior but another date will be issued.
The Ultimate Straight to Volume Course is split into three parts:
Part One is your full day session (930am – 17:30pm, with a lunch break) with the tutor.
During the day you will learn the theory, styling and how to pick up your lash confidently and manual practice with our new Lash practice aid which has been designed to help all students master our lash placement and styling.
The following day is live practice on your model 2pm-5pm for Volume, and if selecting Classic it would be then 5.30 - 8pm on your classic model.
Part Two is home learning.
You will be asked to practice the techniques you have learned and to create a portfolio of 4 model case studies along with the practice styling aids we will provide.
If the case studies do not meet our high standards, we will ask you to do them again and re submit them. Photographs edited with Photoshop will be rejected.
All so you will need to submit your online e-book question so we can see your understanding of the theory you have learned.
* You will have access to Ultimate closed Facebook group, where you can access your tutor and ask questions to receive free mentoring if you need help with any of the above.
Part Three is your live assessment on your model of choice.
This needs to be done with in 4 months of course date and you have passed part two . If you pass your assessment, you will receive an accredited certificate from Ultimate. For any reason you do not pass you will have to do another assessment at an additional cost .
At Ultimate, we have very high standards and take seriously your intention to become an experienced Classic eyelash technician. It is imperative that patience, preparation and practice is a commitment from you.